Trenton Transit Center is the main passenger train station in Trenton, New Jersey. It is the southernmost stop in New Jersey on the Northeast Corridor. It is the terminus for New Jersey Transit trains to and from New York City and SEPTA Trenton Line Regional Rail trains to and from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and an intermediate station for Amtrak trains traveling between the two cities along the Northeast Corridor.Learn More
Chambersburg was an independent municipality from 1872 to 1888. Chambersburg was named for Robert Chambers, a founder of the area, whose family is memorialized by the local Chambers Street. Chambers died in 1865, shortly before the borough was created.
Chambersburg was incorporated as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 2, 1872, from portions of Hamilton Township.Learn More
South Trenton is home to The Trenton Thunder's stadium, Arm & Hammer Park, is located at the end of Cass Street (nicknamed "Thunder Road"). Also, the Cure Insurance Arena was completed in 1999 and hosts hundreds of events per year from hockey games to musical concerts to job fairs as well as the very popular PrimeTime Shootout showcasing some of the nation's best talent in high school basketball.Learn More
We are Trenton's best kept secret! We offer a variety of menu items made only with the freshest ingredients. We offer wraps, burritos, quesadillas, panini and some of the largest salads around. E.front offers a wide variety of vegetarian meals like the veggie quesadilla or our own tomato mozzarella Panini and so much more. We have many of our own signature sauces, dressings, and who can forget our fresh , made daily guacamole.Learn More
Mill Hill became famous in the late 18th century for being the site of the Second Battle of Trenton, a battle many historians consider the turning point in the American Revolutionary War. The battle took place on January 2, 1777, in what is now Mill Hill Park. Every year, this battle is re-enacted during Patriots Week in Trenton. Mill Hill remained relatively undeveloped during the first decades of the 19th century. During this time it was not yet part of the City of Trenton. In 1840, the entire area was incorporated as South Trenton and then into the City of Trenton in 1851. The name Mill Hill was applied to the area at least as early as 1821.Learn More